Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas 2011

Each holiday gets more exciting. When I was young I LOVED CHRISTMAS... I would loose sleep over it ha. I couldn't wait to see what I got.. Its funny cause now I could care less what I get and I am excited to see my kids expressions. Ady wanted a pink drum.. I know kind of silly but it was what she wanted. We were very spoiled this year. She got her pink drum she asked for a Fisher price car, a Tricycle, kitchen set, a art desk, doctor kit, and some clothes. I know she got a lot but a couple of those were from yard sales.. Like the Tricycle and Car. A little spray paint makes it look brand new . Drakers got lots of toys and clothes. I got a video camera a new bed spread and a knife set. And I bought Sam a new bow. And by I , I mean I bought with his money :).We also got some food storage from my parents and sams aunt and Uncle. This Christmas was very enjoyable. We spent it with my parents. On Christmas eve we ate dinner and did white elephant. We also did a Nativity scene and read from the scriptures. It has been fun trying to teach Ady about Mary and Baby Jesus... We have been very blessed this year. After Christmas we went to St. David and spent a few days with Sam's family.. We enjoyed Christmas very much this year.
I am sad i didnt take more pictures. But I was playing with my video camera I got lots of video but not many pictures sorry...



Sam shooting his Bow


White elephant presents ha.


Ady playing her Drum


Drake in his Christmas eve Jammies


Ady in Her Jammies


The Nativity Scene


At Bass Pro

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun Christmas!

Unknown said...

Great post, you might have pointed out a few great details, I as well believe this particular ersus any very great web page. Bollywood replica outfits for men