Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter was good this year.. We woke up attempted to make it to church on time.. But then again didn't happen... Only 20 min late. We are getting better. 8am church is way to early. It always seems like we will be on time then Ady strips down or takes her hair out or has to go pee 45 times .. Something always gets in the way. No matter what time we get up we are always late. Next week we will be getting up at 4am and see if that works......Not! Anyways after Church we went for Easter dinner at my parents and played games with the family!!! It was a lot of fun!
I guess its safe to say she was happy Easter morning. I had there Easter outfits but had to make a last minute run to walmart at 10:30 Sat night not much of a selection at the neighborhood walmart . At least she liked it.

Our attempt for a family photo. Self timed not the best picture.


These 3 are something special!!! I don't know what I would do without them!


This guy is my little stud!!! Drake 3 weeks old and first trip to church.



They didn't really want to take pictures as you can tell!!




No comments: