Friday, September 2, 2011

Best Buds

These 2 have been buds from the moment Drake was born whether he likes it or not. She doesn't really give him much of a choice. She is a good big sister but she wants to take and do everything with him. I actually think it is really cute. The other day I was getting ready to go somewhere and I put Drake in his car seat in my room. I went into the other room to get everything else packed up. Ady broke down into tears saying, "MOM dont forget Drakers". She kept repeating herself crying thinking im really going to leave him. She is always asking to hold him and play with him. She was jumping on the bed and said I want Drakers to jump with me. I was trying to explain to her that he was to small to jump but she wouldnt have that. She still insisted on him jumping with her. So I just held him lifting him up and down like he was jumping. And she goes Ah i love this. This is fun!!! I am so glad she loves him so much. And im glad that he is such a good baby and deals with it. Lots of pictures... Enjoy




































No comments: